Eiffel Corporation, that is going to develop 10 new Eiffel Districts worldwide is calling upon Cities, States, Governments and Landowners to join the program to become one of the ten selected new districts.
Open call for cities to join competition to build Eiffel Districts in 10 cities worldwide
Call To Cities, States, Governments and Land owners
We are very excited to invite cities to be part of this challenge-driven innovation process, and we encourage cities of all shapes, sizes and locations to apply. Now more than ever, in the face of COVID-19 and climate change, we need innovative thinking and creativity. We also need to find new ways of working together: this challenge seeks to harness the best of the public and private sectors to overcome business as usual approaches. Let’s innovate together!”
Daniel Truchi, CEO of Eiffel International Corporation,
Beyond my duty to honour the Eiffel name, I am committed to building a future with this fantastic cultural heritage that my family name represents. Eiffel International Corporation goes beyond construction to offer a piece of French Society by carrying the values of France that are not limited to luxury, beauty, artistry and philosophy. Culture is one of today’s greatest societal challenges. We believe that Eiffel Districts can help solve the Culture crisis. We need to connect them with Cities, States and Governments but as well to land owners with proven expertise and knowledge.
Philippe Couperie-Eiffel, President of Eiffel International Corporation
With this Open Call for Eiffel Districts, we hope to contribute to developing a model for closing the gap between stakeholders and enablers and build real system solutions. We also want to address and highlight policy barriers that need to be removed or modified in order for this to happen on a larger scale.
Glenn Proellochs, Board Member of Eiffel International Corporation
City governments, agencies and key stakeholders interested in collaborating in the development of the Eiffel Districs should contact Eiffel International Corporation by email exclusively to Info@Eiffel-Corporation.com and motivate an entry to the open call before the deadline of 22 March 2021.
Gustave Eiffel is the only person on earth that created and has build 2 UNESCO world heritage monuments. Eiffel Corporation promotes Eiffel techniques, know-how and heritage to the world to create the future. Eiffel Corporation is a financial entity supporting large scale project worldwide at the cross road of Construction, Architecture and Urban Planning. Eiffel Corporation is the first large scale real estate financing company fully focused on culture and heritage. Eiffel Corporation is regrouping entities such as Eiffel Partners, Eiffel World, Eiffel World Luxembourg , and Café Eiffel Luxembourg.
Swiss Financiers is managed by a group of entrepreneurs and experts that have a proven track record in finance, innovation, start-up funding, governance, management and leadership. Its team has a vast historic experience in financial affairs and banking. Each of the founding partners has a distinctive background from specialized yet complimentary sectors of the industry. Swiss Financiers has expertise in areas such as: investments, venture capital, private equity, debt, securities and investment banking. Collectively, the team came to the same conclusion that business and investment banks approach were too complex and too expensive to correctly serve the majority of companies in need of support. The team is committed to innovative IPOs financing solutions and supporting companies when they need it and not when they are successful.
Swiss Financiers Team Has :
- Listed 179 IPOs on major securities markets. Some key IPOs include Nestscape, Starbucks or Wix.
- Orchestrated Debt and/or Mezzanine Capital Financing for USD 2B+
- An active deal flow of 6 companies ready to go public
- A current mandate to establish a strategic SPAC
- Developed Patent Pending Business Methods to accelerate and improve the process of IPO
- An active and strong network of brokers dealers with access accredited investors looking for private placement opportunities
Swiss Financiers team :
- Supports companies through its network of mentors and active investors that typically includes providing expert Board of Director participation and guiding senior management
- Assists incubated companies with transactional financing activities such as private investments, secondary offerings, debt financing, etc and leverages its extensive active investment banking relationships
- Is a dealmaker between incubated companies, industry leaders and executives worldwide, fast tracking successful transactions with investment banks, institutional investors and debt lenders.
|Swiss Financiers||Eiffel International Corporation|
+41 79 428 99 99
+41 79 231 54 67